BACKGROUND

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blah

Today is a blah day....or atleast I am making it a blah day. I always hate when it gets to be about a month before finals...because then I have to actually start studying even if I don't have a test the next day. I am publicly making a goal to study really well for all my classes so I can get awesome grades!!! School is really starting to drag...I have been going to school non-stop since last september....and I'm in my fourth year. I do not know what to do with my life still!!!! Decisions were so much easier when I was just worrying about myself. Now I have to worry about my husband and future family ( an no that does not illude to the fact that we are pregnant because we are most definitely not). But once you get married you have to start thinking about that kind of stuff. I am so use to just going to school...doing my thing ahha and now I have to start figuring out a life plan. Andrew says not to worry about it but I'm just a stress ball...it is who I am. Anyways, the other day I desperatly needed to do laundry...Andrew was out of everything and our room was starting to smell of his cow poo smell. Our laundry day is friday afternoon but some slots are still open so I thought I would see if there was anything going on tuesday afternoon. No one was on the schedule so I ran upstairs and got our laundry. I quickly sorted it into colors and whites and then I grabbed the soap and booked it to the elavator.. you never know who would get down there before us!!! Plus our land lady is kinda a nazi and doesn't want you to have more then 10 items in a load at one time....and yes these are full size washers and dryers....crazy lady. Anyways I had stacked the too baskets one on top of the other and the soap was in the top basket...I set them down to click the elavator button....and yes....whatever your thinking in your mind....you are probably right......the baskets were so full that the top one fell off the bottom one and all the laundry detergent powder fell allllll over the floor...GREAT. So I am still paranoid that someone might stick their clothes in before me and I know Andrew REALLY needs laundry so I just scoop up enough to put in the laundry and I run downstairs. I put the stuff in the washer and run back upstairs so scoop the rest up...after scooping as much as I could and inhaling waaaay too much I went and got our vacuum. I plugged it in and starting vacuuming...I would not recommend this....I breathed in so much laundry detergent!!! I tasted laundry detergent the rest of the day...so yeah just wanted to share that little moment with you.
Then my land lady got mad at me for not holding the door while closing it..kinda like in sacrament meeting when you hold the door till it closes....except as she is telling me this there is a construction worker down the hall using a drill or something loud....our land lady says that people on our floor like to have naps........yeah well I'm pretty sure me not holding the door isn't keeping them from having naps.....as I hear a BANG BANG BANG VRMMMMM BANG BANG .
Overall it was NOT my day but they are fun to look back at and just laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment