BACKGROUND

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday!!

Today was so great!! Andrew woke up way earlier then me because he had to plan he lesson...for gospel doctrine class!! Yup, Andrew got called as gospel doctrine teacher in our ward and he did such an awesome job today. I slept in till what I thought was 10:30 but it really was only 9:30 so I went back and just cuddled in my bed for a while..sometimes I just like to lay there and think about life. We went to church and fast and testimony meeting was sooo great...we have a lot of old people in our ward so we get a lot of people who really know the saviour when they bear their testimony. Our Bishop has cancer so we had a lot of people get up and share their testimony and appreciation for our Bishop. I fasted today and it was the longest fast of my life hahah we got home for church and I made some pumpkin bread with chocolate cream cheese icing to take over to my parents house for dessert. I was adding the chocolate and I didn't want to add too much and over power the cream cheese taste so I tested to see if it was good enough and then all of a sudden I saw the milk sitting out and thought "wow I am really thirsty" so I grab the jug and drink right out of it...then 30 seconds later when I was wondering why that milk tasted so good I realized I had accidentally broke my fast haha. Needless to say I went into my room said a prayer and Andrew laughed that I didn't realize I had broke my fast. We went to my parents for dinner and had roast, mashes potatoes, peas, yorkshire puddings. I am so GRATEFUL we have family that lives so close and it is cool to have family dinners now that I am married... I am really starting to appreciate good meals like that....I can't cook that good! My pumpkin bread turned out good and everyone claimed they liked it...so I will believe them..I thought it was good. Anyways now we are just preparing our lunches and stuff for tomorrow! Have a happy monday!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment