BACKGROUND

Monday, November 7, 2011

Andrew's Career

So today Andrew and I got to spend some time together because it was too cold for him to go to work. I got off school at 1:30 and so we decided to go grocery shopping at Costco. When we got there we had lots of fun looking at all the Christmas decorations and fun books. It was really funny because when we got to actually grocery shopping Andrew kept asking for things and I would say "no we can't afford that" and this one time I said "Andrew, put that back!" and this old guy pushing a cart started laughing at us because I'm SURE he has been in Andrew's place before and his wife has told him to put things back. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. We did other various errands whilst discussing what Andrew should do with his life...we have gone through ideas such as a machinery salesman, biomedical engineer, real estate agent, mechanic, welder, any trade really.....we have no idea! I told Andrew he should be a stay at home Dad and I should just work but he didn't go for that lol!! Anyways this blog post is short but oh well, leave your thoughts and comments about what you think Andrew would be good at. Please?? :) Either on FB or here

No comments:

Post a Comment