BACKGROUND

Friday, November 4, 2011

You Can Never Win With This World!!!

Man is this post going to be a rant!!!!

You can never win with this world I tell ya!

This is not the first time I have experienced this...just the first time I have blogged about it lol

So today someone basically told me I am fat....and no I am not exaggerating.

All my life I have been teased for being too skinny,

in high school it was because I didn't have any boobs

or much of a butt.

I was teased for having big fat square yellow teeth.

I was teased for not wearing the most stylish clothes.

I was teased because I don't have the best come-backs.

I was teased because I am a dumb blonde.

I was teased for being clumsy.

I was teased for not being as smart as my friends in school.

I was teased for a lot more then that but I think that is sufficient.

My whole life I have been criticized and I have never felt good enough for anyone.

These past couple years ..yes I can say past couple years now!!

I have been with an AMAZING guy who makes me feel like I am such a catch!

He always tells me how smart, beautiful, thoughtful, amazing and wonderful I am.

So for once in my life I have NOT been stressing so much about what I look like,

if I am good enough, if I am smart enough and it feels freaking GREAT!

This might be a newsflash for some but....when I was skinny...I hadn't fully hit puberty yet! DUH!

Right now I may be a couple pounds heavier then I should be but SOO WHAT!

Did some people just think that I was never going to grow boobs and hips?!?!?!

I go from too skinny in my opinion to a healthy weight and all of a sudden I am fat?!?

or sorry...I should quote it directly from the person who said it right to my face..

"holy cow....no literally holy cow"

Well that sure makes a girl feel great....


Anyways I am really starting to realize why girls have eating disorders or on the flip side

are quite heavy. IF people would focus more on what is on the inside us ladies wouldn't have to be so self conscious of whats on the outside...

Some of us have more important things to do then count calories...

I am in 6 classes at the university and doing well in all of them,

I work a part time job of about 15 hrs a week,

I have church duties such as visiting teaching, institute class, scripture studying,

I do the laundry every week,

I hand wash all of our dishes,

I clean the rest of our house,

I take time out to go grocery shopping weekly,

I have a never ending list of homework,

I have group meetings,

I watch my little brother,

I occasionally run my sister to dance,

I hang out with my friends,

I spend every second I can with my husband

so maybe before you open your mouth you should realize that going to the gym is

LAST on my list of things to do.


I am making it my new life goal to compliment every person I have a chat with.

I am so fed up with the stupid standards that the world has said have to be met.

I am a freaking babe!!!!

Not trying to be conceded....but I get A LOT of attention from boys.

I am SMART

I am HELPFUL

I am a GOOD LISTENER

I am FUN

I am constantly LEARNING NEW THINGS

I am going to be a GREAT MOM

I am a CHILD OF GOD

I am RIGHTEOUS

I have a TESTIMONY

I have lots of room for GROWTH

but best of all I am HAPPY.


Misery loves company so please all of you who might be letting others get you down,

DON'T.

They are so NOT worth your time (I promise this blog post is not hypocritical I am just trying to make a point lol)

You are beautiful in your own way.

Love yourself and you will be happy.


I love my husband.....I am so glad I chose you babe!!!!

For the rest of my life I will be with a man who absolutely

thinks the world of me...and I am so happy about that.


LOVE NICOLE MACLEAN


No comments:

Post a Comment