BACKGROUND

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Date Night!!

More like Date week! Tonight is the last day of not studying haha...all I have been doing is playing all week with Andy poo. Tonight we are going to Breaking Dawn and I am so so so EXCITED!!! I LOVE Jacob...ahhhh 6 pack! I have been waiting for this movie to come out forever, I am also excited about the Hunger Games. I'm suppose to screen this movie before Ciara is allowed to see it but just based on the trailer I am guessing she WON'T be allowed to see it haha. This week has been great so far. Andrew and I have got almost all our errands done, we spent time at my parents house yesterday and watched the new harry potter and we went and saw Andrew's parents today. We are so lucky to live so close to family but we are kinda feeling like going on a little adventure. Andrew is still unsure where he wants to go for school but I wouldn't mind living in Edmonton for a couple years. I hear there are lots of young families and couple which would be nice. I have lots of friends down here but our ward is not compatible with newlyweds...or maybe I am just making up excuses. We live by the hospital so you can make your own assumptions about our ward haha. Funny moment of the week is definitely Andrew cleaning the bathroom. He was such a good sport to do it but I blamed him for the poopy ring around the bathtub and therefore made it HIS turn to clean the bathroom. Anyways he started it in the morning and finished it later on in the day....I was wondering what was taking him so long. So I pretended I was on the computer and kept looking into the bathroom to see what was taking him so long. Every so often I was catch him checking himself out and flexing his muscles. HAHAHAH he cracks me up some days. Anyways T-1 hr till BREAKING DAWN WOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Nick,
    Why was their a poopy ring around your bath tub??
    Can you atleast just lie to us and tell us it was in the toilet? Hahaha, you crack me up
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete