BACKGROUND

Monday, June 18, 2012

41 days!!!

Well, there is only 41 days left to go until baby arrives...at least that is what they tell me. Just a little update on baby, she is approximately 4 lbs 9 ounces according to the average and 18 inches long. She has been in head down position for the past 2 months but she recently "dropped" which means she is really getting ready to get outta there! I go back to the doctor next week and then I assume I will be having doctors appointments every week after that. We booked our pre-natal classes and I have applied for maternity leave. I plan on beginning to pack the hospital bag and wash the clothes in a couple weeks just so I don't set myself up to think she is coming right away when in reality it is still 6 weeks away.

Andrew just got back from the Yukon and were pretty sure he has a good chance of getting this job delivering dry-wall, so for the 1st summer in a long time he will be able to work a REGULAR job. He is so excited to be able to come home when it is still light out and hang out with our friends. I'm just finishing up working at Thriftway and MVO before I take a couple weeks off to chill before I'm sleep deprived!! Also, we have started the Vaz-Oxlade budget and were super excited to actually have a real budget. Since we have been married we have been REALLY well taken care of as far as money is concerned so with a regular job and me not working anymore, we are going to have to learn to budget...oh well! Today we got all our groceries for the week for $40!!

This weekend we got maternity pictures with Brittany Lowry which I am incredibly excited to see! We also had Brock's treasure hunt birthday party on Friday evening as well as my Grandpa's 65th birthday party on Saturday night! On Sunday, Andrew and I made dinner for my dad but I don't think he trusted Andrew with the steak so he made it himself and brought it over LOL!! I made home-made potato salad, cherry jello and Cesar salad. We were really stuffed afterwards. Anyways, sorry for taking forever to update it has been a little crazy the past couple weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment