BACKGROUND

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Blessings

OK so I just HAD to post two days in a row lol. Today we got our tax return back and it was actually shocking. Here is some back story. In September, Andrew decided to go back to school but the bank wouldn't let us have a student line of credit and the government wouldn't let us have any student loans because Andrew wad upgrading. Anyways, we had to go into debt so Andrew could go back to school, we were thinking about it as an investment haha. Everyone now knows that Andrew quit school and is now working, so obviously we have been slowly working our way out of debt since then.   When I went to file our taxes at my old work (MVO) they told me we would probably owe around $500 between the two of us because when you sell Vivint you don't have tax taken off. Andrew and I were a little upset because we didn't make a lot of money last year and it seems to be taking us forever to get out of debt. SO, back to today, I opened up our tax return expecting to see that we owed $500 when in reality I saw a yellow government cheque...I was more then a little surprised. So I immediately looked down at the cheques value and lets just say it was MORE then enough to get us out of debt! The first thing I did was thank Heavenly Father for this incredible blessing, I know it is because of tithing that we are blessed and we really needed this. So I ran down to MR.R's to tell Andrew and he was shocked too! As of today, we are completely out of debt, we have NO student loans, we owe no money anywhere and we even have money in the bank! Time to start saving for a house!!!

PS. I think a HOT date tomorrow night is in order to CELEBRATE!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness CONGRATS!!! you guys deserve every little bit of happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete