BACKGROUND

Monday, April 23, 2012

Summer

Well I swore we would never to Vivint again and here we are a year later doing Vivint. Plus the biggest surprise of all is that I convinced Andrew to go lol. I figured he is so talented at it and it is such good money for a little family that doesn't really have anything tying us down that we might as well. This summer Andrew has headed up to the North West Territories.....yeah....that is a far ways. We have decided to just do two months to make some money and then he will come back and get a normal job while we await our little one to come. I have talked to my doctor and he says that I can even go visit him which is awesome!! I will probably go up half way through May and spend a couple weeks up there seeing the sights and spending time with Andrew. It will be a nice little adventure before the baby comes so we are pretty excited. I am a bit nervous that I will get lonely down here all alone because my love language is quality time but I'm sure the next few months will go fast and I will find some things to do in the mean time.

Today I took a final exam and got 100% so I got an A+ in the class and left feeling pretty good about myself. I have two more exams, one on Saturday and one on Monday....yeah I know....the very last exam!!!! I am just working at MVO and Thriftway for the time being and trying to bank enough hours to get maternity leave...does anyone know what you have to do to get maternity leave???

Baby is doing great, she is growing everyday! This past week I have been having a lot of back pain..I can only sit for about an hr before my back starts throbbing. I then have to get up, walk around, do some stretches in the office lol..it is quite the site to see. My ribs are also getting sore due to the fact my uterus is expanding. I have also realized that the heat of the summer is not going to be my friend. Today it was 30 degrees in Lethbridge and I was starting to feel the "I don't wanna be pregnant anymore feeling"....I'm only 26 weeks haha!

Anyways, that is all from the Maclean family! Hope I have a more exciting post next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment