BACKGROUND

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Quick Update

Well, not too much news this week. I'm apologizing in advance for people who find this blog boring now due to the fact that most of my posts are about the baby haha. I am kinda using this blog as a pregnancy journal because I never do too well when it comes to a pen and paper journal. This week Scarlet has been kicking up a storm and I can tell she is getting stronger each week. On saturday when Andrew went to the priesthood session I was doing homework and had the lights off when all of a sudden my macbook got bumped. I realized that Scarlet was kicking my macbook!! I think it was because the bright light from the screen was shining in her face or something. By the time Andrew got home she had stopped so he didn't get to see it but just a couple nights ago we were laying in bed and I told him to put his hand on my belly. I wanted it to be legit so I told him to keep it there and I wasn't going to tell him when she kicked. Sure enough she kicked and he said "I felt that!" and I knew it was a legitimate kick! Anyways he felt a couple kicks but then got freaked out hahah. Anyways next week I have to go for the infamous "orange pop" lab to test for gestational diabetes. I'm pretty sure that I just have low blood sugar but we will see.

As for school, I am absolutely swamped! This is the first time I have really sat down and done something recreational on the computer. I have had 2 huge groups projects and 1 huge position paper which have taken up all my spare time. After this week I have a couple more quizzes here and there and a bunch of presentations and then I am HOME FREE! Unfortunately I have 2 exams on the very LAST day of exam week but fortunately I only have 2 exams haha. After that it will be summer time for me! I figure I probably can't find a job for 2 months anyways so I am going to use my spare time learning to sew/DIY projects haha. I have never had enough time in the past 4 years to do any recreational things consistently so it will be a nice break before baby.

Anyways hope everyone is doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment