BACKGROUND

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

L.i.f.e.

As I sit here I have a secret or not so secret prayer in my heart that my husband will get on with the police. This will be our third attempt ( twice in Lethbridge and now once in Calgary) and I am really hoping the third time is the charm. Andrew has always wanted to be a police officer and although he has been doing really well in school this past semester I know that it isn't where his heart is. Andrew has worked so many dead end jobs with horrible hours and hard labour that I really pray he gets on with the police. He is meant to be a police officer. Andrew is so compassionate and he knows how to diffuse possible confrontations. He has a heart of gold and definitely the build of a good police officer...seems like we have been lacking those lately in Lethbridge. Anyways, Scarlette and I are going to try to be super quiet tonight as Andrew has a polygraph test tomorrow and then a psych test on Thursday ( we will be going to see the Calgary temple in the afternoon on Thursday!). Everyone pray that if it is the Lord's will for us to get on with the police we will!! Our little family would love to have a career and to start setting financial goals. We love our Andrew Pandrew!! Here's hoping he will have a good nights rest tonight and do well tomorrow!

Also, Scarlette is losing her hair and it is sad...that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment