BACKGROUND

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Why did I take 6 classes again???

So 5pm marked the end of my mad rush of exams. I have just wrote 4 exams in the last 48 hrs....man was I going crazy!!! Today after I wrote my cost accounting exam I actually contemplated quitting school and just working as a receptionist or something. My brain is completely shot at this point in time and I still have 2 more exams to write!!!!! I continue to keep in mind that on friday I am having a super fun crafts night with my girlfriends and that friday afternoon I am going out to buy another season of Greys to relax my brain during Christmas holidays. I don't really have anything exciting to write seeing as all I have done in the past week is study, eat and sleep. Christmas will be full of me laying around so if you want to do something then call me up :) Oh and does anyone have any good gift ideas for a 25 year old male??

No comments:

Post a Comment