BACKGROUND

Monday, February 27, 2012

BABIES!!!

AHHH I am so freaking excited today because my friend Brittany had her baby! I think it is just becoming real to me that babies can come unexpectedly and in their own time. I really hope my baby is healthy but earlier then 40 weeks haha. After all I will be 9months pregnant in the scorching heat of JULY ( we didn't plan that out too well). Andrew is off up North again this week so I decided I might as well work while he is gone. Am I a crazy pregnant lady or what?? working 2 part time jobs and going to school full time??? Ah well! My family came back from Mexico today so I surprised Brock at lunch and took him to McDonald's because my mom said he missed me ( I secretly really missed him too). Now I am in the library doing some homework before class but I am just so ansy to get to the hospital and see the new Lowry baby!!!!!! Countdown: 13 and a half days till ultrasound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment