BACKGROUND

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almost 18 weeks!!

Well another week has flown by. This week was actually really different from most of my other weeks. Andrew left for work on Monday and my family left for Mexico on Sunday so I have been pretty lonely this week. Kylie texted me last week and asked if I wanted to help out at her dad's accounting office this week so I agreed because I was going to be bored stiff if I didn't. They start work at 8am and its a professional business so I assumed a shower was mandatory lol so that puts me at waking up at 630am. Usually I have been sleeping till 9am because my classes arn't till the afternoon and I didn't realize how accustomed I had got to my sleeping schedule. The first couple days were really hard, the work wasn't hard at all but waking up at 6:30 and staring at a screen for 8 hrs was really hard. I got headaches half way through the day and then when I got home I just wanted to pass out lol. On Wednesday I think I got over the hump of it and took a tylenol at lunch hour and since then I have been doing pretty well. I haven't done any of my homework yet so I will have to do that on Saturday. I don't really have any interesting news. I shared our happy news on facebook because people I know kept looking at me weird wondering why I was getting so fat hah. This week the baby is starting to move more but I feel it is more stretching then kicking right now. I'm getting hungrier everyday and my belly is growing. Sunday marks my 18th week mark and I then it will be a couple weeks after that that we get to have our first ultrasound :) We will find out if we are having a little Scarlette or Jaxon! Anyways I'm off to watch my show....

No comments:

Post a Comment