BACKGROUND

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fast Update!!

So today we had our 2nd prenatal appointment and at the first one we both forgot our phones so we didn't get to record the heartbeat. This time around I was not so foolish! I now have a cute little recording of our baby's heartbeat to listen to all the time. If you listen to the old wives tale then we are having a GIRL!!! This whole pregnancy we have thought this is a boy but I secretly want a girl so I asked my doctor what the heart rate was and he said 159 bpm! I am now 16 and half weeks so according to the internet the heartbeat should be between 120 bpm and 180 bpm. According to the old wives tale a boy will have a heart rate of 140 bpm or below and a girl with have 140 bpm or above. Obviously this has no correlation with the gender of the baby but I guess it is just wishful thinking :) Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know my cool news....apart from that I am completely healthy and no cancerous cells!

No comments:

Post a Comment