BACKGROUND

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I don't think I can keep this in for much longer!!!

Well this week I am definitely not sharing this post on Facebook and if you are reading this post PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't post anything on Facebook, unless it is a private message lol. I don't know why I feel like being so private because when I thought about this moment in my life I thought I would want to tell the world....but for some reason I just want my happy news to be shared with people who are happy for me and who love me. So .....if you haven't guessed by now.....or got any of the hints in my other posts...Andrew and I are going on a big TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha.....well ....sort of...at least we feel like we are going on a trip...towards parenthood!!! Yep, that is correct, we are having a baby!!!! WOOO HOOO ....I was with my girlfriends around Christmas time and Kendra and I were talking about how we were the girls who always dreamed someone would just leave a baby on our doorstep that we would have to take care of haha. Well this baby won't really be delivered ever so nicely on my doorstep with a simple ring of the doorbell...I'm going to work to bring this little baby into the world. I was talking to my mom the other day and saying how I really hope I have a 6lb baby...and she was like..."Nick..it doesn't matter how much they weigh....just pray they have a small head and small shoulders.." so I've begun praying for that...because Andrew has a pretty big head.

Anyways the reason why I couldn't keep this post in any longer is because I have just begun feeling the little movements of my baby! It is kind of like having a fish in a bag....in my belly...and it is just swimming around hahah. I try to have mommy /baby time everyday where I go and lie in a quiet place on my side, then I get a light out and flash the baby so it moves away from the light. Most times I can get it to move around a bit and it is such a weird feeling! Andrew and I both feel like this is a boy baby so I am having trouble trying to figure out a good name for it. Our girl names are already picked out... Scarlette Hope and Jordyn Elizabeth ...but our boys names are harder to choose. I want Jaxon J. (middle name after my dad) and we like Liam Gordon ( after Andrew's family tradition) but I don't know if I am in love with Liam as much as I use to be. We find out what the baby is on March 12th so in about 4 and a half weeks and I am so so so excited! I am due at the end of July and we are about 15 and 1/2 weeks right now. I don't really know what else to say about it except we didn't think we would get pregnant so fast and so I will end up being 6 months pregnant when I finish school....ahahah never thought that would happen.

So if anyone would have told me that at 21 I would be married to my best friend in the temple, graduating University and a mother-to-be...I would not have believed you. I feel so blessed and so happy to be expecting our first baby. We are absolutely in love already with this little squirmer! Anyways now I can keep you guys up to date with everything going on without being cryptic :)

2 comments:

  1. AH!! I wondered!!! Congratualions Nic and Andrew! Ps you know if you post any more posts from now on on facebook, they can backtrack and read this one? Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I will never be able to post on facebook again!!! Just kidding...I'm waiting till I find out the sex of the baby before I post on FB...I figure I will be big enough then that people will kinda notice ;)

    ReplyDelete