BACKGROUND

Monday, March 3, 2014

Family Day 2014

I'm a little behind in my posting but hope to catch up in the next few days. For Family Day we went out to my Grandpa's ranch to have a wiener roast and do some quadding. It was suppose to be cold but I didn't realize it was going to be THAT cold. I didn't want to get out of the car when we got there!!! Scarlette slept in the car for an hour while we played on the quad but then she woke up and joined in on the fun. She LOVED playing in the snow and wanted to get close to the fire so she got frustrated when we wouldn't let her go past the circle of chairs. My dad just bought a quad so I enjoyed riding it around the ranch a bit....it even had heated handlebars which was sweet!! We were out there for most of the afternoon and then headed back into town. My Dad bought me that Olympics Chicken Mcnugget meal which was delish haha and we hung out for a couple hours that evening. My siblings and Mom all went to Disneyland so we were a little jealous that they were enjoying the heat while we were freezing our butts off but we still had lots of fun!!!
























Anyways, I think this was probably my first blog post full of pictures but that pretty much sums up our day! I didn't even realize I didn't get a photo with my little snow bunny....sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment