BACKGROUND

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lately/Abortion

So I haven't blogged in a week and thought it was about time to update the world/2 followers. School is really starting to pick up so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me as often until May. Baby Scarlet is doing great and kicking up a storm!( she is even kicking up a storm right now!) She has tons of new clothes as Grandma Hendry is dead set on spoiling her and it just so happens that all the clothes that I bought last summer were girl clothes lol! Everyone told me I was crazy for buying baby clothes early but they were cheap and I had a 50/50 shot right?? Anyways onto other news. Andrew and I moved last weekend and holy man do we have a lot of stuff... I didn't realize how much stuff we had until we had to box it all up. When we got it into our new place it all fit perfectly and it even seems like we don't have that much stuff. Regardless...I don't want to move again for a while! We got our cable set up and our wi-fy working as well. Which as some of you know was being stupid in the apartment.....the guy just turned it on and it worked here...I set it up right and everything...apparently I'm not an idiot at technology! Now were all settled into our new house and our new ward and I even got asked to sing in church in a couple weeks...Sister. Steed is in my ward so she caught me lol!

Another thing that has been going on lately....I have become super sensitive to abortion. I have always thought that abortion was wrong and I have always thought that people who were stupid enough to have unprotected sex should have to carry the baby to term and then put it up for adoption if they didn't want it. Btw I will note before I go any further that I do believe that there are circumstances were abortion is appropriate such as rape or the life of the mother being in danger. BUT since being able to feel my baby move and throughout the pregnancy being able to read up on how big my baby is getting every week and what she can do it has been hard knowing that babies as big as mine can be aborted. I have done some research and laws are different all over the world but I don't know how abortion can even be allowed?? These are living human beings....their hearts start beating at 5 weeks!!! There are even some countries that will abort a baby up till 9 months. It is called partial delivery abortion. I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and trust me I have read some ignorant comments on the subject such as the babies don't feel it or they are just a ball of cells...etc. but shouldn't that be true of the unborn baby?? Don't they get a say?? It just seems so hard to wrap my head around the fact that if you get pregnant you can just kill the baby...and people do this multiple times!! There are sooo many families out there looking to adopt a baby of their own. There are so many loving homes where women were not able to have their own children and are dying to be mothers. If you made a mistake and don't wish to have a baby don't you think it is the least you could do to sacrifice and carry the baby for 9 months??? I mean...I've been pregnant for 5 months already and it feels like I JUST got pregnant. Anyways....sorry for the rant...must be a 1st time pregnancy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment