BACKGROUND

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Countdown in hours!!

Well the countdown is on for our ultrasound. We go at 12:15 tomorrow so Andrew and I are going to get up bright and early and possibly go for a walk and then try out IHop lol. We will then proceed to drink 3 cups of water and wait till my bladder is about to explode where we will then find out the gender of this baby. I swear if this baby is a prude then I will be sooooo ticked. I plan to buy an outfit for our baby right after we find out what it is so we can show everyone instead of tell them. I don't really have much time right now because I have some last minute homework to do but this week has been such an amazing week. I don't remember which day but we got some text messages from Breanne and Kevin telling us there was a spot opening up at their townhouse. We LOVE Breanne and Kevin's townhouse btw. It is large, it has full size appliances, it has parking spaces that are 5 feet from the door (no more hauling groceries up the elevator and taking 10 billion trips). It has hookups for a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. It has tons of storage space EVERYWHERE...AND.....you are allowed to have kids. PLUS it is only $650 per month and we couldn't find anything less then $950 that wasn't on the North Side. This honestly could not have come at a better time for us. We were planning on staying in this little apartment till I had the baby and then we were going to find somewhere to stay till Andrew got on with the police.....which was stressing me out because who likes to move at 9 months pregnant?? Long Story short it is PERFECT for us and we have definitely seen the Lord's hand in our life A LOT lately. He is really guiding us and blessing us. Anyways homework time!! I will update tomorrow if the ultrasound tech tells us the gender of the baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment