BACKGROUND

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cousins!!

This past week has been pretty dang good! I have been trying all different kinds of new recipes and Andrew and I have been rating which ones we like. Shepard's pie came in first this week but it had some very close competition. I also realized that I can only make 3 meals before we have to start eating leftovers because our fridge is sooo small. Andrew eats all the left overs because for some reason I love eating the meal the first time but the thought of eating it again makes me sick. That is fine for Andrew though because I think he loves just getting meals now...ahah I am such a bad wife...takes me a year to actually start cooking. Anyways I had a lot of reading to do this week because mostly all my classes involve tons of reading. I also had a test and got 100% on it which made me feel like a smartie pants!

On Thursday Andrew and I went out to lunch to celebrate not eating out in sooo long...we are saving tons of money! While we were there my parents walked in so we switched tables and had a good lunch with them. The rest of the weekend Andrew and I were both busy so we didn't get a chance to go on a date or hang out with friends but maybe this weekend we will!

On Sunday my cousin had his farewell and if you know anything about their family you know that there is a ton of them!! We had lunch at their house and I got to see all my cousins and it was great. We chatted tons and enjoyed talking about life and what everyone has been up to lately. I even consider some of the cousins of my cousins ...family...even though we aren't technically cousins haha. I don't really have cousins my age on my mom's side of the family so I just have to adopt some random people as my cousins because we get along really well. It was actually kind of funny because they were asking about all the juicy gossip in Lethbridge and I said " actually someone started a rumour that Andrew and I are getting a divorce....which seems strange because the two of us haven't even discussed getting a divorce" ...I assumed everyone would laugh and just think that was hilarious and then a couple of my cousin's cousin's were like...."actually I heard that rumour!!". So here I am thinking that this rumour is just the joke of a few immature YSA kids and all of a sudden I realize that holy moly!!! How many people have heard this rumour!!! Anyways we all had a good laugh out of it because of another situation that makes this rumour absolutely ridiculous but regardless....if anyone reading this has heard the rumour....IT IS NOT TRUE LOL!!!! OH and.....I have a reward for the person who finds out who started it !! ;) Anyways...all in all it was a great week and I'm hoping this one is even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment