BACKGROUND

Monday, January 30, 2012

Almost February??

So this past week has been pretty uneventful...read on if your bored. The first couple days were just normal days, I went to school and did homework and the rest of it! On Wednesday Andrew didn't have to work...or so he thought lol....so I skipped my late class and we got to go to the temple!!! The jobs Andrew has had the past year have made it very difficult to get to the temple so when I saw an opportunity to skip class and go..I took it! We went to the distribution centre to get Andrew some new garments and to get me some bigger sizes and the lady sent me home with the same sizes I already had....she even sized me up and told me all the girls my size were wearing the ones she sold to me...even though I told her I was putting on some weight and needed bigger ones....oh well for that plan. Anyways the session was really wonderful...I usually end up going to packed sessions so when I walked in and saw 10 people I was super happy. It is always nice to have a smaller session every once in a while. After the temple we got some DQ treats and headed home. Just outside of Lethbridge, Andrew and I saw this huge dust cloud on the other side of the road...and we were like...what the heck was that?? Then the dust settles and a deer is bouncing down the road....yikes!! Andrew pulls around to see if the people in the truck are alright and pulls up so we are facing the dying deer...so I freak out because I hate animals twitching out and dying and Andrew flips around again really quick...and we are back on our way home...hope those people were OK!

The rest of the week was also pretty boring. Brittany and I went out to One for the Money on friday night and it was a super good movie! We ate treats and chatted...I always love hanging out with that girl! Plus I am super excited to see that little bundle of joy!

On Saturday I worked all day and then went to the mall to pick up a couple items and realized my wedding ring was not on my finger anymore. I honestly remembered crystal clear that I left it at Thriftway but the girls could not find it....I was kind of freaking out...but because of the state I'm in...I should have been freaking out more...but I had this calm feeling that everything was going to be ok. So I sped home and found it on the bathroom floor...don't know how it go there ...LOL. Andrew and I went over to Miriam and Barry's and made them pasta salad and chicken wings and then we hung out for a little while. We brought Emma really close to all 4 of us and stuck her in this bouncy chair and then she would look from person to person as we each tried to make her laugh. It was SO cute...because she would look at Andrew and be like....who the heck is this guy...most times she would glance at me but then skip me because apparently I'm not very entertaining...she would give Miriam a big smile and then giggle at Barry...then back to Andrew again....HAHAH it is a nice memory!

Anyways...I better start reading before class starts! Have a great week everyone! ...so to the 5 people who follow me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment