BACKGROUND

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lethbridge Parade

I was feeling brave so I decided to take the girls to the Lethbridge parade this year. We sat outside of the drugstore so I was able to be a little late and still catch the parade in time. Scarlette had a pretty good time but it was made AWESOME when Elsa and Anna started walking down the street. Lexi almost launched herself off my lap when one of the semi's honked but thanks to a tender mercy I was able to catch her in time....a baby face to the cement...not really my idea of a good morning. Can you tell I'm getting lazy with the whole blogging thing??....here is a photo journal of our time spent at the 2014 Lethbridge Parade.












Do you like the distortion of my new wide angled lens? Makes Lexi look pretty fine! 






Elsa and Anna

If you look in the top right you can see Elsa's blue dress and top left you can see Anna's pink cape! 

No comments:

Post a Comment