BACKGROUND

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Catching Up

I have a bunch of posts that I have been formulating in my mind for the past few weeks but haven't had the time to actually sit down and write them out. We have been crazy busy this summer! The first catch up post I have is actually kind of about..catching up lol. Margie came to visit for the summer and although I only got to see her twice it was really fun catching up with her. Some close friends are total opposites and some close friends are very similar...I guess Margie and I are very similar because we both loved the same name for our babies! Luckily we loved different variations of it because she chose Alexis and I chose Alexa. My grandma (though I love her dearly) was very against me naming my baby JUST Lexi....she is a little old fashioned and said that it would be nice if Lexi's full name was something she could fall back on if she wanted a more "grown up" name haha. Anyways, here is a bunch of pictures of "The Lexi's"




There is a 3 week age difference between these two...bet you can't guess who is older ;) 




Auntie Kylie bought these super cute coke bottles with their names on it! 

It is SO fun to have friends with babies! I have been patiently waiting to see what Margie's baby looks like and sure enough I think she looks JUST like a Malmberg! Hopefully one day they will be able to be good friends like us!

1 comment:

  1. cutest babies in the whole world! I love those two!!! I might be biased...

    ReplyDelete