BACKGROUND

Friday, April 30, 2010

Summer!

Hey everybody!!
So I finally finished school on wednesday and it was like death! Everyone else had been done for over a week so I was feeling pretty much stuck alone at the school all the time. Well some of the marks have been posted, I got a couple A+'s and then some B's in my tough classes so I was pretty happy with the outcome of all my hard work. I'm so excited to be in accounting now instead of pharmacy...I LOVE going to school now. Anyways the past couple weeks I was telling everyone I was so excited to be done but now that I am, I am already bored out of my mind. It has only been two days of doing nothing and all I have done is sat around in my room watching the O.C. and eating food! The weather went crazy again but now it's looking sunshiny so I'm thinking maybe I should go for a walk or something tonight. Well nothing much else has happened lately but hopefully I'll be in waterton in the next couple weeks and I'll have more to do during the day!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment