BACKGROUND

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Crazy SNOW!!

Well today was interesting, we had a massive freak snow storm in the middle of april yesterday so everybody at my house decided to take a snow day today. I was so excited about having a day off that I got comfy in my bed and got my study notes out and decided I would lay in bed and study.....zzzzzz.....yeah that didn't work out so well. So after lunch I packed up my books and asked my daddy to drive me to school in his big truck. We shut the shop down today because all the people who supply our parts were out of power. Anyways so there I was on my snow day...sitting in the library studying...I am such a nerd!!!! Well I only have 4 more classes and counting till I am DONE! I can't believe another year of school has gone by again. I seriously feel like i just graduated but I've actually been out for 2 years....time flies. So now that I've wasted a sufficient amount of time on facebook and on here I should probably get back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment