BACKGROUND

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My First Blog

So all of my friends were getting these blog spots and I decided to join. I thought it would be a fun way to share my thoughts and what I have been up to with whoever wanted to read about it! Plus it's a good way to have a journal that you can look back on whenever you want. Today I woke up and was walking from the institute building to the school and there was this nice warm wind blowing and I just thought it was a beautiful day, then I walked out of the school after class back to the institute building and it was NOT a nice day anymore haha! The wind was cold and it kept blowing dirt into my eyes and shoes and...oh my goodness...not a fun experience. On a better note, it was my very last psych 1000 night class! woo hoo! only one more week of classes..which means I'll be in the library non-stop..what fun it shall be. Atleast some of my other friends are nerds so we will be able to chat if we get bored. Anyways it is 11:07 and I should really be getting to bed..ya know that 9 oclock class comes earlier then you would expect...or maybe I just like my sleep a lot. Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment