BACKGROUND

Monday, September 17, 2012

My Cute Babe

I just wanted to share a cute little story about my sweet girl that I don't want to forget. The other night, Scarlette and I were cuddling in bed while I waited for her to fall asleep ( I don't like falling asleep before she does). She kept looking up at me and sticking her hand into my nose. I thought she was doing it on accident but when I moved away she kept stretching her arm up to hit me in the nose again. She finally fell asleep with her hand pressed right up to my nose after a couple attempts of me trying to change positions and thwart her! I then realized that she likes the warmth of my breath on her hand haha. Every night since then we have fallen asleep with her hand pressed right up to my nose...it is SO cute....maybe just to her mother haha.

In other news, my baby is already 5 weeks old! She is starting to smile and make lots more noises! She is getting sooo big, no longer wearing anything newborn. She is already wearing 0-3 month clothes snugly (mostly because she is so long). We have another appt. with the doctor in a couple weeks and then her 2 month shots.....I'm really not looking forward to that. The last couple weeks have been GREAT! I have finally got use to all the things that I must get done before getting out of the house and I am getting faster at doing them.

Last Saturday my brother Brock got baptized and my brother Austin got to baptize him. Andrew and I have been enjoying having Scarlette in our lives and so there isn't much news to share about us....cus were always with her! Andrew started school a couple weeks ago and has been working his butt off! We really appreciate all his hard work and did I mention how great of a Dad he is?!?! He is always snatching Scar from me and running off to cuddle with her, he loves her soooo much. We went out walking on Saturday morning and then to Costco to get some groceries where he enjoyed showing her off! In other words....were pretty boring....hopefully I've got some good stories for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment