BACKGROUND

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

09.25.12

Can I just say....that I always have a hard time beginning a post haha. This week has been pretty uneventful. We spent some time at my parents house this weekend while Andrew was driving limo. My dad made the most delicious steak and due to being off dairy I basically demolished a huge piece as I feel like I am starving myself! For anyone who is lactose intolerant...I am sorry...I can't believe how much of the food that I eat has dairy in it. I am always craving a big glass of skim milk, sour cream, melted cheese and butter!! In place of those things I am drinking Silk Soy milk, no sour cream, no cheese and coconut butter.....they are dece...but they don't even compare to dairy!!

Scarlette and I got out so much last week and I am finally feeling almost 100% back to my old self. I took Scarlette to Wal-mart with me and we also stopped at Chapters to look through the books. We cleaned the house from top to bottom and finally got everything put back in its place since Scarlette arrived. Since being off dairy she has been such an angel baby! She will sit in her swing for half an hour while I get ready and she loves to stare at her turtle mobile and giggle at it. We recently bought a bouncer chair and honestly it was the best $30 I ever spent. As long as you are bouncing her she is happy as a clam...no more standing up and getting exhausted from bouncing her. She is sleeping so good as well. I usually pump a bottle a day and warm it up really warm right before bed and she will sleep from 11pm till about 4am and then she eats again/bum change and she is back in bed by 4:30am till 9am. However, she always has one night a week where she somehow does not want to follow that schedule and she stays up till 2:30am...those are our rough nights. 

Anyways, that is all we have to report for this blogpost. Scarlette is getting blessed on Sunday so I will have to put some memories up of that next week. Have a happy day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment