BACKGROUND

Monday, March 23, 2015

Calgary trip 03.14.15

So there is a blogger app that I totally didn't know about. Which is kind of dumb because there is an app for everything, so I should have known lol! This will make blogging so much easier!!! Last weekend we took the girls up to Calgary for the day. We didn't really have much money to spend because Andrew is in school currently and we are living off EI... Good thing I still have two more weeks of maternity leave or we would really be hooped haha. Anyways, we got up to calgary and stopped at south centre mall because they have the best disney store in Calgary. Andrew wanted to go to the disney store before eating, which for the life of me I don't understand. He hates being in crowded stores and food is always his number one priority. Anyways, the girls had a disney gift card to use and so we let Scarlette pick something. She wanted the $110 Elsa dress but she already has one from toys'r'us and I was not paying that much for a dress! She is really funny because she kept picking up toys she already has, probably because she recognizes them from home. The store was getting super crowded so we just needed to get out of there so we picked up these plush dolls. She already has a few at home and really likes them so we assumed she would also like these. 

 
We had some lunch and then headed to the bass pro mall. I know it has a name but we call it the bass pro mall. Andrew found some new dress pants that were on sale and Scarlette was so cute hiding in the racks! I totally use to do that as a child. 

Scarlette really loves fish so we took her to the big fish tank and she was in awe. There was some pretty big catfish in there as well, so those scared her just a tad when they came up to the glass lol. 


 
Anyways, I grabbed some pj's from Carter's, the deals were not that great this trip and we got our traditional crepes on the way out. Scarlette even tried to eat some gum from under the table... Puke in my mouth. I really am going to win the mommy of the year award. 





No comments:

Post a Comment